Monday, August 10, 2009

8: Reminiscent

can you say last minute much! our much awaited next episode has been hugely influenced and delayed by uni, so here it is! finally our eight show! with special guest: my cat misty, he doesnt say much but you can definetly hear his oh so sexy purrrrrring.

Well, if you cant get enough of our rants and tangents, i think this episode will change your mind completly, though we thoroughly enjoyed it, i wont say we dont get off topic, especially when i have my mental break.. i still have no idea what happened there. I dont think weve ever recorded a podcast later, or in an odder position in my life!

ANYWHO! our topics for this episode were:

- favourite school camps
- things we would buy if we had the money to (from the lovely Big M)
- top 5 super powers

I think the only thing that could have made this recording better would be if we had been pissed, but since we werent, you guys are all stuck with a sub-standard podcast! but remember, our sub-standardness is another mans fucking great, because my dear friends, our horrible is still awesome!

if by the end of the podcast, you still have no idea why we titled it the way we did, please make sure to email us your accound numbers to: preferentialtreatment@gmail.com (jks...)

one of the things i learnt about Elise in this is that, she'll get rid of her fear of hights before her fear of spiders... very very interesting...

ANYWAY! im off to find a purple pen, PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Rebuttal: I'm not that short. You were wearing heels, I was in flats. I demand a do over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill make sure to correct myself on the next show miss marnie

    ReplyDelete